[pianotech] treble bridge repair

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Mon Aug 23 14:40:20 MDT 2010

Daniel,

I don't like 5 minute epoxy for anything long term.  My own personal
problem, I know.  But I do the same as you've described, applying the epoxy
and installing pins, then leave it until tomorrow, come back and put it back
together, get it up to pitch and tune.  I might consider 5 minute epoxy or
CA glue if the cracks are not bad, but for a nasty bridge crack, it's West
Systems 105/206 for me.

William R. Monroe

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 10:31 AM, daniel carlton <carltonpiano at sbcglobal.net