[pianotech] customers

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Aug 23 07:29:20 MDT 2010

Marshall,

Then ask "What time should I call you back?"  If the spouse answers, I'll
ask when s/he (piano person) will be home for me to call back. When I've
left messages with spouses, it's been rare to get the call back, so I stay
on the "offensive".

When they decline a 6-month or 1-year tuning, I ask if it's OK for me to
call back in 6 months or in another year. Nearly always they say "Sure."
That's no guarantee that they'll schedule when I call back after the
interval, but at least it indicates that they aren't put off by my calls.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN

<snip>