[pianotech] Schulze-pullman piano

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 22 21:16:28 MDT 2010

I just tuned my first Schulze Pullman piano, and found the majority of
tuning pins seemed awfully loose, so torqued a number of pins, the worst
offenders being below 20 in/lb donward pull from twelve o'clock position.  I
would appreciate knowing more about the brand, which is nothing, and I seem
to find nothing except the company web site.  I've given my measurements to
the owner, who will be going back to New York this week, and stopping in to
see the dealer.  Is there information about the brand which would be helpful
for me, gleaned by others who have experience with this brand. It's an
upright, but I didn't write model number down, so can't say which of two
models it is.
Thanks
Les bartlett