[pianotech] repeat business

Tom Dickson td_tuner at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 21:22:33 MDT 2010

Ryan,

Glad I could be of service - regarding your rant.

A key part of my post was - know your clients. You may have people who will and can afford to have pianos tuned 3 or 4 times a year. And, yes, my discerning clients, including performers, teachers, and performance venues have , and want, several tunings a year. However, the bulk of my in-home people would balk at tuning even twice a year. I know my clients.

Congratulations to you for having the bulk of your clients in the discerning group. I am not there yet.

I understand that you did not mean I'm nuts for my approach.

Sincerely,

 Tom