[pianotech] repeat business

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 15:08:56 MDT 2010

I wanted to give my regards to Ruth Phillips.  I didn't know we lost Webb.  He was one who gave a lot the PTG,& piano techs in our area.  I've never met him, but I did speak with him on the phone on one occasion, a very nice man.

Thank you everyone for your ideas suggestions etc as well.  It's really tough when your card file is small to begin with, but I'm hoping to add more dependable customers churches schools etc.  commercial customers.   I do have one store I do some outside tunings for and a piano mover who calls me as well.  In fact, I had to tune  a Kimball spinet on Saturday that was a half step flat. Imagine how flat is was last winter before it crept up a little due to our excessive humidity.   So I hope all of you start to pick up more business soon.  If you have any ideas as to what else I could add to piano tuning repair appraisal, regulation, Im open.  I'm not a piano mover, but I also have helped with the sales of pianos.  Thanks again
Marshall

Thanks again everyone.
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician