[pianotech] Webb Phillips' passing

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 12:26:16 MDT 2010

Hello Ruth,

         I am deeply sorry to hear about  Webb,  Of course
     we would like to have him forever.  But  life is a reality
     even if we wish it was not. And life  goes on for the rest
     of us which  may be long  or  very near  no one knows.

        I have come to realize that  the important thing about
      a persons life upon death is the memories  you leave to
      those  who  care.

         Webb walked the earth as  a man because he was a
      Man.  Fewer and  fewer  males are becoming men.

          I was speaking to a  Lady not long ago and coined a
      phrase  it was,  there are  a  lot  of  11  year old males
      that has  had  60  birthdays.

          As a man I   respected,  admired and related to Webb.
     This is not to say I always agreed with him  but when we
     disagreed  we did not get mad at each  other.  This is
     what I call   respect  from  one man  to another  man.

           And so I say  to you Ruth,  as a Woman you are such
      a person. You and I went  thru  some tough  times together
      and we stood alone.  You always  stood tall and true.
      To this,  I   bear  witness.

         It is my  good  fortune  to have known  Webb and Ruth
      Phillips ---------------     thank you.

      Old  Friend,
      Jack Wyatt