[pianotech] toy piano tone bar help

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 15 07:21:08 MDT 2010

  Thanks everyone. Since this is the first one I'd seen I didnt realize
this was a standard layout, duh. I will look for a parts piano to
cannibalize. I had already figured out the tuning part, The existing
parts were surprisingly well in tune in places but some of the sharps
were way out. They are actually pretty nice instruments. Kent, thanks
for the videos!

--Dave