[pianotech] shades of gray

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Fri Aug 13 10:32:06 MDT 2010

Hello  Wally, and All,

   In recent years I have found in delivering a message
often the message takes back seat to the  " delivery.  "

   One upon a time there was a small boy that came home
from school.  When ask by his Father what went on at school
that day, the boy responded that they had a guest speaker.

   His Farther asked did you enjoy the speech.  The boy  said
Dad it was wonderful.----  His voice was clear  and dynamic,--- his
diction was perfect,--- his command of the English  language was impeccable
his presentation  was outstanding, --- the impact was  exciting.

   Upon hearing this the excited  Father then  asked  his son
Son what was the --------   SUBJECT   -----?

  After a long  pause the son responded --
well ---l- Dad -- He --did - Not  Say

Glitz is Glitz -----  Substance  ----    pays the  BILLS

   Wally, I do not think this is true in this case.
And I will lay odds that this will change.

Jack Wyatt RPT.
Dallas Chapter

print I will say this
   Wally I do not think this is the case here