[pianotech] shades of gray

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Fri Aug 13 09:53:39 MDT 2010

It was about that time they threw out the editor and started using a new
erson.  I noticed immediately that the journal became thinner with fewer
dvertisers and cheaper.  I don't have the clout to make a difference, but
f a blind man can see it, must be obvious to anyone who wants to see.
William

The print, the advertising, and the thickness of the Journal is not the responsibility of the editor. All the editor does in send the information to the HO. That is why you need to  contact them if you have any complaints.

Wim