[pianotech] Clear green plastic Vagias replacement elbows?

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Thu Aug 12 17:24:33 MDT 2010

Sounds like they are fine to use as long they are the clip on type.  I doubt
they would break unless they are showing signs of deterioration now.

Kindest Regards,

Garret

---

Garret Traylor - President

High Point Piano & Music Inc.

88-PIANO (336) 887-4266

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary. Thank you for helping High
Point Music be environmentally responsible.