[pianotech] Grizzly 17" Metal/Wood Bandsaw

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Aug 12 03:58:19 MDT 2010

> Terry.... interested in starting a museum of bad bandsaws?

NOPE! Not me! If I were to, I'd have to start from scratch because
Ahhzzzz luvs maaa Laguna bandsaw. I can honestly say that of the
dozens of pinblocks I have resawn (Delignit for capping), I think I've
only wasted a part of one pinblock blank - and that was because I was
using a VERY dull blade. Don't matter how nice your saw is, or how
well you have it set up, if your blade is dull, it ain't gonna cut well!

Terry Farrell