[pianotech] Grizzly 17" Metal/Wood Bandsaw

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 12 03:40:07 MDT 2010

I made the plunge 10 yrs ago to buy a package of Grizzly items ( nice drill
press, 15" bandsaw, and Dust collector). Of the bunch, the drill press is
the only item really worth mentioning. Plenty of power, drills very true and
accurate. But the bandsaw....a waste. Very difficult to keep the cutting ,
even when tuned in correctly with a sharp blade. Thus I've wasted plenty of
pinblock blanks on bad cutting. The bandsaw is available to the highest
bidder. Terry.... interested in starting a museum of bad bandsaws?
Tom Servinsky