[pianotech] pinblock drilling clamp

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Aug 12 03:53:36 MDT 2010

Some folks complain about pictures placed in forum posts. My complaint
is a lack of pictures. My limited cranial capacity will not form a
workable picture of what is described below. If the dowel is bolted to
the depth guide, won't the dowel advance downward at the same rate as
the drill bit? How does that "release the bit"? Sorry, just can't
picture what this dowel is doing.

Terry Farrell