[pianotech] Player Question?

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Tue Aug 10 15:21:09 MDT 2010

Thanks Ron.
I was kind of thinking it was overkill, as it had the cardboard to help the folds stay in place.
First time, I had ran into it in a normal old player.
I don't do enough of them, to warrant the expense of a full skin.
At 72, i am slowing down, but still get talked into doing them.
Apparently, I am the only person in the Province that will touch them.
It does give one a nice feeling to see the persons face light up, as they can play it, as they remembered from many years before.
Some tuners won't even tune them.
They think, like I thought, before you enlightened me, that the top assembly had to be removed to tune.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia