[pianotech] Thou Shalt Not

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 07:26:09 MDT 2010

Of all the exclusive buildings I went into, hers was the only one where I had to enter through the service entrance. I was hoisted up to her apartment in a small hand operated elevator. There was a heavy rope that went through the floor and top of the elevator. The operator would hoist us up and down pulling on the rope. Quit an experience.

Al -
High Point, NC