[pianotech] A surprising performance

Don Mannino donmannino at ca.rr.com
Sat Aug 7 12:36:52 MDT 2010

Another recording by the same pianist, with very different acoustics.  Check
some of the tracks in 'Le Tombeau de Couperin' for some more brilliant
passages.

Recordings are so influenced by the microphones, placement, and room
acoustics.  I think this is a different piano - same brand and model,
though.

Don Mannino