[pianotech] Set of Steinway M keys

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 20:45:32 MDT 2010

   Some years ago I purchased a set of  Steinway M keys from Joel and Priscilla rapport.  These had been rehabbed the keys and bushed with leather.  all leads pushed out and the holes filled with sugar pine plugs.  They are  2 to 1 ratio and look nice.
  I paid $250 for them and would like to sell them for whatever I can get.
  If there is any interest let me know. Text me off line of call my cell.  I'll be in Canada for a week or so

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Ronsen Piano hammers
Sales,custom prep and tech support