[pianotech] Simple repair - so why not done?

Alan Forsyth forsyth93 at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 5 15:53:30 MDT 2010

There has been many a time I have removed the original  transport packing from half blow rails and celeste mechanisms from pianos that were delivered as new to homes some 10 to 20 years previously. On enquiring from the owners as to whether they used the other 2 pedals, the answer would be something like... "Yes, but they didn't seem to make much difference"!

AF