[pianotech] Tom Driscoll CF tuning lever

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Wed Aug 4 07:15:01 MDT 2010

Jon,
 Thanks for the recommendation. I've been fooling around with different
materials and configurations for a year or so and ended up with a design
that was pretty close to my first experiment. .
I'm planning on keeping everything "in house" after advice from other list
members. My web guy will be setting up a shopping cart  soon and I'm looking
into placing an advert in the Journal Classified.
I still need a catchy name.
 Thanks again,
 Tom Driscoll

Subject: Re: [pianotech] Tom Driscoll CF tuning lever