[pianotech] Tom Driscoll CF tuning lever

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Wed Aug 4 06:30:31 MDT 2010

I'd like to put in a plug for Tom's lever. Mucho Gusto.

There were to things I thought I knew:
My Hale hammer was up to the task.
The 5 degree heads were best as recommended by my mentor 40 yrs ago.

Tom's hammer disproved both notions. It's lightweight and ergonomic.
Pin manipulation is beyond what I was used to or imagined possible.
I only carry one hammer now instead of three.

Anyone care to make an offer on a Hale extension hammer with heads and tips?
--

Regards,

Jon Page