[pianotech] Kudo's to Paul Jansen company

Ed Foote a440a at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 04:31:29 MDT 2010

>>I have always had stellar service from Jansen. And, it's always so nice to hear someone speaking in the quintessential Wisconsin accent say "Helloo, Jansen".

Yah, Bein from Louisiana, I told you what; dat accent be ok, but de truth de matter is, Jansen products are the only ones that I have seen that can handle the rigors of "academic" life.  There have been attempts to find cheaper benches at the school, and they all make it to the dumpster within the first two years.  Not Jansen, they last.
Regards,
Ed Foote