[pianotech] Passing of Lawrence Goetsch

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Mon Aug 2 18:32:25 MDT 2010

list ,
   With sadness I heard from  Barbara Goetsch that her father Lawrence passed away on July 23rd.
 Lawrence was one of the instructors at the Grayson College piano tuning school in Denison Texas .
 He was a long time member and RPT of the Dallas chapter .
 Lawrence never let his visual impairment keep him from success both in the trade and the classroom .
 From his instruction some thirty years later I'm still "feeling" my way through many  of our tasks.

 Thank you  Lawrence "Eagle Ears " Goetsch.

Tom Driscoll
Grayson 1979