[pianotech] Tom Driscoll CF tuning lever

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Mon Aug 2 12:23:07 MDT 2010

List ,
 With your indulgence this is a link to my ebay listing for the last tuning lever from my test production run. I'll be selling them soon from my web site instead of ebay after placing an ad in the classified section of the Journal .
 I thought to give the list a heads up as a few of our list friends have purchased  a lever and given very positive reviews.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300452090338

Thanks,
 Tom Driscoll