[pianotech] Avoiding Clients

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 21:52:24 MDT 2009

Dave may actually know who I'm talking about! I think she has perhaps worn
out the other competent local techs! She's really is not a bad person, but I
just found the last time to be too stressful.

One idea I thought of was to hire a technician from the next town north of
me (Tacoma). There are a couple of guys up there who are looking for work
and might be willing to put up with her.

Thanks for the ideas, folks!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter