[pianotech] Dryburgh Adhesives

Michael Spreeman m_spreeman at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 17:51:30 MDT 2009

Coleman sells it too, if you want to support a fellow tech:
http://www.colemantools.com

 Michael Spreeman

www.RavenscroftPianos.com

Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 16:20:58 -0500
From: formsma at gmail.com
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Dryburgh Adhesives

I ordered through their website about a month ago.

--
JF

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 3:05 PM, Court Stewart <calexste at gmail.com> wrote:

Has anyone been in contact with Dryburgh Adhesives lately?  I've tried calling their number but get a message that it's been temporarily disconnected.  If they are still around, alternate contact info would be much appreciated.  Alternately, a supplier of a thin CA glue comparable to Hot Stuff would be helpful -- I'm not too happy with what's available locally.