[pianotech] Dryburgh Adhesives

Court Stewart calexste at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 17:50:08 MDT 2009

John, I tried calling Dryburgh just now (3 hours after my first post) and
their number is working now!  Not sure what's going on with that but I will
apprise them of the situation.

Thanks also to Keith, Kent and Chuck for the tips and links. It's nice to
have alternatives, and the companies recommended have some other interesting
products I wouldn't have seen otherwise!  I wasn't familiar with
Stewart-MacDonald but it looks like a store worth checking out.

-Court Stewart