[pianotech] flu "policy"

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Sat Sep 19 15:16:34 MDT 2009

Jim, you really don't need this sentence do you? "For now PLEASE do not use
sprays of any kind on piano keys as they may do permanent damage on unseen
parts and finishes, and will eventually be costly to repair."  The thought
about "no spray" was already cited in the third bullet. You might amend the
third bullet could read: "NO SPRAY of any kind should be used on piano
keyboards; this may do permanent and expensive damage to unseen parts and
finishes.

Kindest Regards,

Garret

---