[pianotech] Weickert Hammers

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Sep 19 14:49:16 MDT 2009

I have a set of Weikerts on an S&S L and they sound great after two
saturations of 10:1 thinner/lacquer.  But I'm not sure they sound better
than a set of Bacon felt hammers treated the same way and the cost is
higher.  I believe the Weikerts are meant to be firmer than this and there
are some efforts being made to either modify the sheet manufacturing.  Check
with Ray.  The problems may be solved by now.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com