[pianotech] Database for Piano Business

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 10:55:31 MDT 2009

Ah.

Bento requires the Leopard OS X v. 10.54 or later. Leopard is the last
version of the operating system to support the old PowerPC chips like
G4 and G5.

A more recent version of the operating system is available for Macs
with Intel processors; that more recent upgrade version is called
"_Snow_ Leopard" and is version 10.6.

If you have a G4 or G5, then you need Leopard (10.5) to run Bento, but
Snow Leopard (10.6) does not run on the G4 or G5.

Clear as mud? Upgrade your machine to Leopard, then it will run Bento.
You don't need Snow Leopard to run Bento.

Kent