[pianotech] Database for Piano Business

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 19 10:40:15 MDT 2009

Kent,

That is good news if I can find a Bento 1 copy...

I don't understand the link you gave me?  I tried last night to upgrade to Snow Leopard and right away it said I had to have an Intel processor...I can't upgrade my wife's IMAC which has PowerPC processor..apparently... '-[

If you know something I don't please advise me...I'm a Windows guy

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044