[pianotech] Random Digests

Kerry kerrykean at att.net
Wed Sep 16 18:11:36 MDT 2009

Alan, did you re-sort them before you took this screen shot? They look to be
in order to me based on the date and time (not that I doubt the capacity of
any computer system to move in ways incomprehensible to us mere humans.  ;-)

Kerry Kean

www.ohiopianotuner.com <http://www.ohiopianotuner.com/>

  _____