[pianotech] Sending and receiving photos to/from pianotech

Robin Stevens pianobee at bigpond.com
Tue Sep 15 23:57:12 MDT 2009

Dianne this might be a long shot, but if you are using Vista and Microsoft
Outlook go to: Microsoft Outlook/Tools/Trust centre/Attachment handling/ and
remove the tick from the box called "Attachment & Document Preview"
Plus if you send your pictures from "Pictures" folder rather than as a
attachment it reduces the jpeg file size by almost 10 to one
Hope this works
Robin

When someone on the list sends interesting photos, I always receive a
message that the attachment has been scrubbed.  When I try to send a photo
to pianotech by using my email server's attach command, I receive a message
back that it couldn't be posted on pianotech.

Where do I need to go to learn how to send and receive photos from
pianotech.

Thanks!
Diane

Diane Hofstetter