[pianotech] Sending and receiving photos to/from pianotech

Court Stewart calexste at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 18:29:06 MDT 2009

Diane,

In your mailing list user configuration settings, accessible from your
monthly membership reminder email, or directly through the ptg site,
there is an option called "Get MIME or Plain Text Digests?".  Make
sure this is set to "Mime" and you should be able to receive pictures.

I'm not positive this is the answer, but I think it may do the trick.
If not, if you are receiving digests rather than individual emails,
try using the individual email setting (i.e. turn "Digest Mode" off).

Good luck!

-Court Stewart