[pianotech] Action removal

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Tue Sep 15 07:52:48 MDT 2009

Greetings,

         I would say just remove it as any other action with good bridle
straps. Just be careful not to bump any hanging wippens against the capstans
or jutting action bolts. Its getting the action back in that poses the
problem with broken straps. You will need to replace them.

Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA

In a message dated 9/14/2009 7:53:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,