[pianotech] Hearing Improvement

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Sep 9 00:30:45 MDT 2009

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the tip!  I'll take a look at the Pianotech catalog.  When
I'm out playing with my shotgun or one of its brethren, I often use
foam earplugs plus earmuffs for extra hearing protection.  Power
tools... same thing. I just never thought about a mid range plug to
help protect me while enhancing my discrimination at the same time. :-)

Rob