[pianotech] Hearing Aids

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 8 14:31:37 MDT 2009

I've certainly griped about the cost of hearing aids!  I do think my
audiologist said analog won't regenerate dead nerve cells, however.  She
has spent countless hours with tech support on mine, both pairs in my
history, tweaking and retweaking.  Having tuned at most of the major
concert venues in town, SHE and her digitals must have done something
right.  My current ones have seven programs, for of which cycle between
each other automatically depending on the sound environment.  I don't
know there's any magic. I'm happy with mine.
les