[pianotech] pianotech] Recent parts order

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Thu Sep 3 22:03:09 MDT 2009

Keith,

                Are you serious? Impenetrable glue is an absurdity. NO
KIDDING!!! Did you really think that I meant that literally? The only
resistance that I met with from the supplier was the idea that others might
not like the idea of a pick ticket containing a dollar amount either. You
have made a serious misread on my posts. Hopefully we are on the same page
now.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com