[pianotech] pianotech] Recent parts order

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Thu Sep 3 21:35:33 MDT 2009

On Sep 3, 2009, at 10:16 PM, Greg Newell wrote:

> … I don’t remember anything else that I receive from any supplier
> has that impenetrable glue on the sides that DC uses. …

You know, Greg, a comment like this only reinforces why you most
likely met resistance when you attempted to work things out with a
supplier.

Impenetrable glue is an absurdity. If this were indeed true, no one
who receives items from DC would ever be able to use them.

Keeping a level head and the information factual goes a long way in
resolving issues. Of course, if you have already established a track
record of exaggeration, it will take some doing to forgive those you
have declared need to be corrected.

Sincerely,

Keith