[pianotech] the thread regarding number of tunings

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sat Oct 31 22:01:03 MDT 2009

About this driver keeping the customer away from the tuner.
I am of two minds, I think the driver should stay in the car.
Otherwise the customer, may think that he/she, has to keep him/her 'entertained'.
The driver part is a good idea, and it is a business deduction for income tax.
The driver could also be trained to do 'simple' things, like clean. Also he could be Marshall's eyes for things he can't see.
See what I mean about two minds, I just argued with myself. LOL
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia