[pianotech] Workload

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 30 16:45:41 MDT 2009

I’ve been tuning two a day. I’m slow, and normally go through twice so it’s
like four.  But that kind of work has gotten me into major concert halls,
and my customers almost all come from word-of- mouth reference. I don’t
call, don’t send post cards.  I DO however return calls which come to me.  I
just don’t go chasing people.  It looks like I’m going to have to do some
“3-days” because people are actually calling me.  Keeps amazing me. I think
each tuning is going to trash my reputation, but so far I have managed to
fool the general public, and some concert venues too.

les Bartlett

www.bartlettpianoservice.com

  _____