[pianotech] Holy Crap it's CRAP!

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Thu Oct 29 23:35:00 MDT 2009

  From: James Johnson
  To: Rob & Helen Goodale ; pianotech at ptg.org

  I had a similar discovery a while back, but it turned out a bit better.   I found 6 silver bars under the plate on a grand piano, over $1,400 worth.  The owner had inherited the piano from his recently deceased father.  He knew that his father had some silver hidden away, but hadn't been able to find it.  Talk about becoming an instant hero.  The piano was still in the family home and hadn't been moved yet, or they would have probably fallen out on their own.
    James,
    So you're saying you wore the pants without the big pockets that day?<G>
    The best thing I ever found at a customers home was a bag of weed.I think the teenage boy was in a world of S--t that night.
    Tom Driscoll