[pianotech] Fwd: Samick warranty protocol.

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Oct 29 21:38:20 MDT 2009

Roger Jolly wrote:

>> Samick has made a major investment in the technical community, and all
>> we ask for in return, is some respect and some cooperation.  This will
>> change if  PTG condones the type of action that has been taking
>> place.  On a personal note, I will have no part of an organization
>> that fosters this type of false thread.

Roger,
You did fine up to this point. The PTG has nothing whatsoever
to do with this, whatever your personal agenda regarding the
organization may be. It's between one specific tech, and a
manufacturer, and doesn't concern either the PTG, or it's
membership. Should you find this a handy excuse, however
disconnected, to sever personal ties with the PTG, knock
yourself out. Just don't try to pretend the organization is at
fault when it isn't involved in any way.
Ron N