[pianotech] Collection Agencies

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 07:58:27 MDT 2009

Pretty gutsy. I'm sure the Wookies would be proud. <G>

Unless it were big dollars, it's not worth more of my time to collect
through small claims. Maybe "big dollars" defined as anything over $200.00.
Thankfully, I've not had to face this situation; hence, all this is
theoretical for me.

Also, thankfully, most of my customers pay on time, all the time. It's a
good business in which to be.

There was one person who didn't pay for over a year. The bill was for
$120.00. I sent 2-3 letters, and waited.  Finally, I sent a letter by
certified mail. For whatever reason, that got things rolling. The lady sent
a letter with an apology, along with an extra $10.00. Frankly, I was
surprised to see the money, and had already written it off in my mind.

--
JF

--
JF