[pianotech] Don't work for this manufacturer

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 22:33:09 MDT 2009

That's how I see it Wim.  Sorry, but I can't side with you on this one either…

Jer

Jer

2 things.

One, I got permission from the dealer to do the work. Should that be considered "pre-approval", or is pre-approval only issued by the manufacturer?
Second. When the factory representative tells you that a check will be sent in a few days, wouldn't that more or less indicate that all the information they have is correct, that the payment has been approved, and it's just a matter for the paper work to get processed. But when the check doesn't come, and a second, and even a third, phone call or e-mail message is sent asking about the check, wouldn't that more or less indicate that perhaps someone, somewhere isn't being honest with you?

Wim