[pianotech] more on the mystery damper problem

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 12:35:49 MDT 2009

Hi Keith,

One other reason I'm leaning toward damper spoons is that the note plays jut fine when the sustain pedal is depressed it rings out loud and clear and sustais as it should. It seems like the spon is holding the damper to close to the strings. Maybe I need to keep adjusting the spoon more. It was tough to get to from behind, I had the action removed for easier access.

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com