[pianotech] finish question

Mark Potter bases-loaded76 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 27 20:11:38 MDT 2009

Greg -

You have received many good replies.  Pix of the differences are one thing, but I would agree with Joe G. who suggested there's nothing quite as effective as having two samples to hand to the customer, whether in their home or in your shop.  This is certainly not hard for you to accomplish, and always good to have on hand.  Seeing and touching side by side IMO is the best way to appreciate the cosmetic differences.

Cosmetics aside, David Love's reply brings out very pertinent issues regarding future repairs and maintenance concerns.  Definitely worth including in your discussion with the customer!

Mark Potter