[pianotech] Cutting off your nose to spite your face

Scott Gray pelican2 at gmx.com
Tue Oct 27 15:26:49 MDT 2009

I had a similar thing happen.  I sent some business cards to a friend 30
miles north of here via USPS.  Just in a business size envelope and the
cards are homemade and still stuck together for the printer so the
envelope was nice and flat.

It took 45 days to get there!  (yes, he checks it P.O. box every day!)

Scott Gray