[pianotech] Thanks to all technicians

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Tue Oct 27 12:41:05 MDT 2009

Thanks to everyone for their kind responses.  As I said before, it is our intention to make sure every technician is compensated for their hard work.  I agree with Scott, which is why I encourage anyone with any outstanding issue to contact me directly.  I will resolve it for you.  (And by the way, my initial response to the forum ended up in my own spam folder...it does happen.)
Jane

Jane

Sounds to me you're trying to cover your backside, and excuse the manner in which Samick operates. If you really mean what you said, why haven't you contacted me? Why has it taken 3 months to get paid? Why did it take a public protest about Samick to get any kind of response from you? What is happening at Samick which causes payments to be made so late?  Why aren't the dealers reimbursed in a timely fashion? When was the check for the August repairs sent to me?

Wim