[pianotech] Don't work for this manufacturer

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Tue Oct 27 12:25:37 MDT 2009

By the way, for the record, this technician has been paid for all his services, and the dealer was notified of this.  Dealers are reimbursed, as well.  Most of the time technicians are not privy to this information, as dealer accounts are credited many times instead of sending checks.

Jane Jones
Samick Music Corporation

For the record, unless the check was sent yesterday, I have NOT received payment. As far as the statement "In most cases, manufacturers have problems processing invoices when they are not complete."  all of the information about these repairs (customer name, address, piano name, model and serial number, amount of repairs, what was done, etc. ) were on my invoices. As I asked Jane, if the information was not there, why wasn't I asked about it in a timely manner, like a week or two, instead of 3 months later.
The bottom line is this. Samick is a VERY SLOW PAYER. Don't work for them

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician

94-505 Kealakaa Str.
Mililani, Oahu, HI  96789