[pianotech] Web Site Usefullness

Kerry kerrykean at att.net
Tue Oct 27 10:13:53 MDT 2009

Nice looking site, James. One question: do you find that mixing your two
different (although somewhat related) businesses is beneficial to one or
both? I've always tried to separate my piano service and performance sites
because I didn't want to confuse potential customers or appear less than
committed to one business but I wonder if you've found that there's some
synergy there for the two.

Kerry Kean
www.ohiopianotuner.com